Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Belly of the Beast

ALLAH U JUSTICE

Peace to all the Gods and Earths,

I come in the Name of ALLAH, as ALLAH Education. Today's supreme mathematics be Wisdom Wisdom in the power month of Master Allah Why? = May, Freedom Culture A.W.M. Today we wisdom the wisdom that has been presented to us right and exact in order to personify our glorious culture of I-God. The Supreme Team of VA is a tight knit family of Gods who are about more than swift rhetoric, born you truth we are about the brotherhood that seems to have been lost throughout the miles that our mighty nation has traveled. As a team, the Truth of Equality which we were blessed with by the Supreme of all Beings, ALLAH, is what we constantly strive to Master in a righteous manner. My brothers and I have all gone through struggles together and banded together to face these obstacles time and time again. The times I speak of were while incarcerated in the VA DOC system. Now I, ALLAH Education, am the sole member of the Supreme Team of VA that is within the "free" cipher. This is a challenge that I face daily in the midst of maintaining self here in the "free"world. My duty is as with all Gods and Earths, "Teach them sun."-ALLAH... Yet now I am in a new aspect in which I must be the forerunner where my alike brothers are far and few between. I have married Gods unto ALLAH who have showed and proved to be eternal seeds like self, yet I find myself having to start fresh so to speak. Guess it is time to renew my history. I was taught we do this only by allowing our wisdom's power to manifest the understanding in the flesh and mind, borning Gods. I must wisdom this wisdom to show and prove my divinity or else another life dies while I procrastinate. We have a world to save, to all the Gods and Earths. I am going for the babies, on the playgrounds, at the bus stops, in the parks, and at the school events. I am the 22nd degree 1-40, I realize my equality to bring ALLAHs mathematics and alphabets to those they were meant for with full force. PEACE!!!

ALLAH Education
Supreme Team
of VA

No comments: